Tackle fuel challenges head-on by delivering fuel information better than ever before.
[Waukesha, Wisc., 08/27/20] – maximatecc is making fuel data delivery better than ever before with the CAN Bus Intellisensor®. Built as a compact drop-in solution for fuel level and volume sensing, the Intellisensor frees up input space on your engine control unit by plugging directly into your J1939/Can Bus system.
“The Intellisensor delivers precise and reliable fuel data so that potential problems could be spotted early on,” states Product Line Director, Dave Moffett. “We wanted to develop a fuel level sender that would be easy to use and provide a means to promote the development of cost-effective fuel plans for our clients.”
The CAN Bus Intellisensors’ well-thought design includes features such as:
• Easy connection with J1939 CAN Bus output sender.
• Automatic calibration with every tank fill-up, regardless of fuel type.
• Easy customization to fit unique volumetric tanks.
• No moving parts, creating a more extended lifespan.
• Multiple lengths, ranging from 9″ to 60,” to accommodate any tank size.